If you are an owner of a pet, then, you must be worried about one thing which is fleas infestation. These pests are very irritating and can make your well-mannered pet go mad in no time. As they bite or feed themselves by your pet’s blood. It will be a big problem for you and cause severe disturbance in your daily life and mental peace.
Don’t ever think to judge fleas by their tiny size, they are very destructive. If you think that you also have a flea infestation problem in your home, then, you must want them removed from your home as soon as possible. For that, you need to do flea control. You can also hire pest control services to prevent them from coming inside your home.
The most annoying thing about fleas is that they bite or suck blood. They have a very bad biting habit, rarely biting humans. Their main targets are your pets. By biting them they feed themselves which does not cause any pain. But severe itchiness can make you or your pets feel irritated the whole time. On the other hand, fleas generally can cause you health issues too, so flea control is important.
Ways to do flea control
Fleas can annoy a lot but don’t worry, luckily we have a handful of ways to do flea control by which you can prevent their infestation.
- Dish soap: Using dish soap is one of the common methods for flea control, it works as a trap for fleas. Just fill up a bowl with dish soap or warm water mixture and then, you have to place that bowl in those rooms of your home where you have seen lots of fleas. The mixture just acts like glue, so it will efficiently trap the fleas, you should repeat this process eventually to trap new fleas.
- Herbal flea spray: Another home remedy for flea control we have is using herbal flea spray which is very effective in flea control. You can get rid of fleas using non-toxic flea control sprays which are available in the markets easily or you can also make your own flea control spray just by mixing some regular home products like vinegar, water, lemon juice, or hazel. Before using the spray, vacuum your home properly once and then, apply.
- Baking soda: Many people struggle a lot while doing flea control in their homes. But, using baking soda is a very smart trick to remove fleas from the home. Just sprinkle the baking soda and it will help you to eliminate fleas from the carpets or other belongings. Baking soda works very effectively, so you will definitely be able to remove fleas from your home.
- Salt: For flea control using salt is also a good option, as it is a dehydrating agent it removes fleas.
- Lemon spray: You must be using lemon as your daily life food ingredient, but it is also helpful in removing fleas.
- Diatomaceous earth: Diatomaceous earth is a very fine powder that efficiently removes fleas from home.
- Rosemary: Using rosemary is another flea control home remedy by using which you will be able to get rid of fleas from your home.
- Flea repelling plants: There are many herbal plants that keep fleas away from your home. You can plant flower pots which will prevent same day pest inspection services.
So, these are 8 tricks you should know for flea control. These tricks are very helpful for flea removal, you can rely on them.